The Cardea Fixed Window Restrictor limits a window being opened to 4 – 6 inches and its keyless design prevents tampering.
It can be used on windows made of PVC, aluminum, wood and metal. Installation is easy and can be completed in about 10 minutes.
Anti-tamper screws further prevent the restrictor from being compromised.
- Suitable for use wherever there is a risk of accidental or intentional falls from windows above ground level in particular for healthcare establishments, schools, child care centers, hotels and in residential settings.
- The fixing plate is manufactured from a tough zinc alloy.
- The 8 inch cable is made of stainless steel wire coated in plastic.
- Supplied with anti-tamper screws that cannot be removed without the use of special tools.
- Provided with a Free 2 Year Warranty.